Jumat, November 25, 2011

Graduation Kebaya

After 7 years of wandering or studying (in less amount of time, compared with my playing around time in campus), I finally going to graduate this december.. \(>v<)/ yaaaayyy...

It is a must for a girl to wear kebaya in graduation day, since I have no clue with this kind of outfit, I've got a little confuse... even to decide what color and what material I should choose..

After, circling around for a couple time, ask to this and that store in Pasar Baru Bandung, We're finally give up and stop at one huge store of fabric...

and here's the options..





 

Finally decide the fabric... then trying to choose a color..





And The Winner is...
 


Just hope it will suit me later, I'll update the result picture, since it's still a pieces of fabric

1 komentar: