Jumat, Agustus 06, 2010

LAST NIGHT AT MY ROOM

It's finally the last day I rent this room near from my university, a lot of things happened here, Sad or happy moments,,, I spend this night to the dawn with my closest friend,, Firing the Firework,, Shoot the photo for my shop, and chatting about Family outing episodes,, it's our favorite topic recently,, since it's unbelievably funny,, we even walks for a mile to buy more fireworks at the middle of the night,,, yeah,, happy moments pass so fast,,, like the sparkle from our fireworks,,, 




 



 
 


Dear Mira, thank you for being my friend and stay beside me whoever I was,,, thank's for the kindness and sweetness,,,

3 komentar:

  1. the sparklers look great! it looks like you had a memorable last day! :)

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. you did that in your room? whoa, is that like, safe? it looks like a lot of fun though i've never played with such a thing!

    BalasHapus
  3. I bet you both have a really great farewell, The Sparkle looks amazing, so beautiful, how many hours did you spend with your roomate? I guess every second means a lot for you guys,,, it is beautiful..

    BalasHapus